Karna -The Unfortunate, jealous and egoistic Warrior
The birth of Karna was an unfortunate event . But Sympathy for Karna Stops here. Because at every stage God having helped him Karna outrightly chose his own selfish path annoying several along the way.For example
- When Drona refused to teach him , he went to Drona ‘s Guru Shri Parshuram to learn the astras.
- He lied to God Parshurama that He is Bramhin to learn astras.(God Knowingly teaches him all , because God knew Duryodhan would wage a war against Pandavas only on the confidence of Karna’s capability.)
- But when caught Karna did not humbly accept his lie but persisted with it( Perhaps God would have forgiven him ,had he accepted) Hence he obtains curse that his learning will not help him in competition , all other times He would be unparalleled.
- Karna accepts Friendship of Duryodhana only to oppose Arjun.( Lack of morals)
- When Father (Sun)advises him not to give kavach kundal to Indra , he disobeys Father and gives it away.
- When Mother kunti asks him not to harm Pandavas, He displeases her saying He would kill Arjun
- When Lord Krishna offers him the entire Kingdom of the universe to join Pandavas as eldest brother in war , He rejects Lord’s suggestion and fights for Duryodhana.( Ego before the Lord)
- Was he loyal to Duryodhan? No , when Bheeshma calls him “ardharathi”, He does not enter battelfield for 10 days till Bheeshma falls. So much for a false friendship.(Given to anger)
- He was acclaimed as Daan Veer , but He had taken a vow that he would donate only till he kills Arjun, his dana was only out of ego and jealousy towards Arjun, to attain fame and not to please God or recipient .
- When Bheemasena striked on his chariot , he hid under the chariot in fear leaving his shakti astra , He was defeated thrice by Bheemasena during Rajsuya yagna ,this even when he had Kavach and Kunadala.(was he veer).
When one annoys so many elders , and is disobedient, given to falsehood , bitten by jealousy and ego and anger , can one expect success? One becomes the architect of his own misfortunes.Karna fell due to failure of chariot , lapse of memory absence of kavach kundala and shakti of Indra.
People born under aquarius lagna and navamsa are given to such characteristic , though they attain fame , and heroics in practical life it helps them in none , but only brings misfortunes.When both benefics and malefics aspect a particular house results are mixed in nature giving success and failure alternatively ,provided both benefics and malefics are of equal strength.