Here is a sample Gujarati food menu for a wedding without images:
- Khaman Dhokla
- Lilva Kachori
- Kadhi Pakora
- Dal Dhokli
- Chana Batata
- Bhindi Masala
- Ghee Roast
- Gulab Jamun
- Boondi Laddu
- Phool Khaja
- Gajar Ka Halwa
Here are some additional details about each dish:
- Khaman Dhokla is a steamed savory cake made from gram flour. It is often served with a sweet and sour chutney.
- Patra is a savory crepe made from rice flour. It is often filled with vegetables or lentils.
- Khandvi is a savory dish made from gram flour and yogurt. It is often served with a sweet chutney.
- Muthia is a savory snack made from gram flour and spices. It is often served with a chutney or curry.
- Fafda-Jalebi is a combination of two popular Gujarati snacks. Fafda is a crispy fried snack made from gram flour. Jalebi is a sweet, syrupy doughnut.
- Lilva Kachori is a savory snack made from gram flour and peanuts. It is often filled with a spicy lentil filling.
- Undhiyu is a mixed vegetable dish cooked in a clay pot. It is a popular dish during the winter months.
- Kadhi Pakora is a dish of gram flour dumplings cooked in a yogurt-based curry.
- Dal Dhokli is a dish of lentils and rice cooked in a thick gravy.
- Chana Batata is a dish of chickpeas and potatoes cooked in a masala sauce.
- Bhindi Masala is a dish of okra cooked in a spicy masala sauce.
- Ghee Roast is a dish of lamb or chicken cooked in ghee.
- Rasmalai is a sweet dish made from milk, sugar, and nuts.
- Gulab Jamun is a sweet dish made from milk solids, sugar, and rose water.
- Boondi Laddu is a sweet dish made from gram flour and sugar.
- Phool Khaja is a sweet, crispy snack made from sugar and flour.
- Gajar Ka Halwa is a sweet dish made from carrots, sugar, and milk.
- Basundi is a sweet dish made from thickened milk.
I hope this helps!